Pls contact us before you send or write any article.
Contribute to Public Juris
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Public Juris! We welcome legal professionals, writers, researchers, and enthusiasts to share their insights, knowledge, and perspectives on our platform. By joining our community of contributors, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact by providing valuable legal information to our readers.
Why Write for Us?
- Amplify Your Voice: Share your expertise with a diverse and engaged audience. Your contributions will reach individuals seeking reliable legal information and guidance.
- Build Your Reputation: Showcase your knowledge and establish yourself as a thought leader in your field. Your articles will be attributed to you, giving you due credit for your work.
- Educate and Empower: Help bridge the gap between legal complexities and public understanding. Your writing can empower individuals to navigate legal matters more confidently.
Before you start writing, please review our contributor guidelines to ensure that your content aligns with our platform’s values and standards:
- Originality: All submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Quality: We uphold high standards of accuracy and clarity. Ensure that your content is well-researched, informative, and free of grammatical errors.
- Relevance: Articles should cover legal topics, recent legal developments, legal analysis, explanations of legal concepts, and related subjects.
- Length: Articles should typically be between 800 to 1500 words, though this can vary based on the topic.
- Citations: If referencing specific laws, cases, or sources, provide proper citations to validate the information.
- Engagement: Engage the readers through a conversational tone and reader-friendly language. Break down complex concepts into understandable terms.
- Formatting: Use subheadings, bullet points, and relevant images to enhance the readability of your content.
- Pitch: Send us a brief pitch outlining your proposed topic and a summary of your intended approach. This helps us ensure that your idea aligns with our content goals.
- Approval: Once your pitch is approved, you can proceed with writing the full article.
- Review: Submit your completed article to us for review. Our team will evaluate it for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Editing: We may provide feedback and suggestions to enhance your article. Collaboration is key to delivering the best content possible.
- Publication: Upon approval, your article will be scheduled for publication on our blog.
We look forward to collaborating with you and expanding the horizons of legal knowledge together!